The tools are one of the most detailed and comprehensive cultural diagnostics and values assessment instruments available. The surveys provide the input you need to plan and manage your change initiatives, your cultural transformation programmes, your diversity interventions, your talent management and leadership development initiatives, and your customer feedback. They make the intangibles tangible and provide lead indicators for measuring individual and collective performance.
The Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) are designed by Barrett Values Centre to support leaders in building high-performance, values-driven cultures that attract and keep talented people and increase staff engagement. The Barrett Model does not set out a fixed pattern of culture effectiveness, instead it provides a far more open framework which creates a dialogue for unique circumstances, rather than fitting into a pre-determined model of good.
- Provides leaders with a way of managing the cultural evolution of their organisation as they would manage their finances.
- The results can generate deep meaningful conversations about the purpose and strategy of the organisation and the well-being of all stakeholders.
- Provides a road map for achieving high performance, resilience, and long-term sustainability.
- Individuals, Teams, and Organisations – CTT can be used for individual coaching, leadership development, organisational or team transformation, and whole system change.
- Short Survey – The assessment instruments are available on-line and require only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Customisable – The assessment instruments can be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the groups being surveyed.
- Demographics – The richness of the survey data is determined by the depth of demographic categories chosen. There is no limit to the number of demographic categories you can choose.
- Affordable – The tools are affordable for both small and large organisations. Costs are based on the number of reports requested, not the number of survey participants. Reduced fees are available for primary and secondary educational institutions.
- Multiple Languages – The survey is currently available in multiple languages or written dialects. Additional languages can easily be added. Diagnostic diagrams are also available in multiple languages, while written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround – A Cultural Values Assessment typically goes from survey initiation to reporting in two to four weeks.